Broadvox Managed Hosted Voice is truly a fully managed service that includes our Voice Control Technology, allowing us to manage and troubleshoot your voice service for you. Managed Hosted Voice saves you money - at least 50% over traditional telephone systems - and provides you with advanced calling features to help you work smarter and stay competitive. With Broavox Managed Hosted Voice, you can use your own broadband and still get quality service.
Hosted Voice Benefits
Broadvox Hosted Voice is a fully managed hosted VoIP solution that includes 24/7 network monitoring from the handset to the cloud. It is a PBX in the Cloud with advanced calling features and cost savings.
We call our product Managed Hosted Voice because, unlike a lot of service providers, we manage the service for you. Every installation includes Broadvox Voice Control Technology (VCT), a set of devices that ensures call quality and voice monitoring. So whether you use your own broadband or buy business class broadband from us, you are guaranteed a quality voice solution.
Hosted Voice Benefits Include:
- Savings. With Hosted Voice, there is no PBX or Phone System to purchase or lease. You can move, add and change employees within 24 hours. Save up to 50% over traditional phone systems.
- Advanced features. Improve the accessibility, mobility, and productivity of your team with powerful IP-enabled features like Find Me/Follow Me, Fixed Mobile Convergence, and Voicemail-to-Text, Microsoft Outlook Integration and Unified Messaging.
- Quality Satisfaction Guarantee. 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee including 4-hour MTTR.
- Installation Guarantee. 15-Day Installation Guarantee for your Managed Hosted Voice solution if you choose to use your own broadband
- Choice of Broadband. Use your existing broadband circuit or purchase business quality broadband from us.
- No Additional IT Investment. Our Managed Hosted Voice solution does not require additional IT resources. Broadvox takes care of everything for you, from setting up your system to monitoring latency, jitter, packet loss, and MOS scores around the clock for continuous, optimal service. SLA guarantees include 99.999% uptime, 2-hour maximum response time, and 4-hour mean time to repair.
- Predictable Monthly Price. Our pricing is simple. We offer both fixed Employee Seats and Common Phone Seats and a choice of two long distance plans.
- Reliable and Scalable. The private, multi-redundant, nationwide Broadvox network ensures reliability and scalability for any size business from SMB to Enterprise.
- Business Continuity. Because phone service is hosted in the Broadvox cloud, it stays up and running no matter what happens at your physical location. Callers will never get a busy signal, and you can redirect calls in seconds from any broadband connection.
- Avoid Obsolescence. Hosted Voice is a future-proof solution that can grow with your business. You’ll never have to worry about outdated equipment or upgrade concerns. Adding new features, users, or business locations at any time is fast and easy.
- Robust support. We are here whenever you need us. Broadvox maintains 24/7 technical support in our U.S.-based Network Operation Centers.