Increase your revenue while helping your clients significantly reduce their telecom expenses and access powerful new features. Broadvox provides unparalleled flexibility to support the needs of every type of partner, including VARs, Master Agents, Solution Providers, and Independent IT Professionals.
Broadvox Partner Program benefits include:
- VoIP Leadership. In 2001, Broadvox became one of the first providers to sell nationwide SIP Trunking. We continue to receive awards for our products and innovations, and our team includes some of smartest technologists in the country.
- Commission Management that Fits Your Business. Earn either a generous one-time payment per sale or ongoing monthly residuals. The choice is yours. Either way, you receive simple, easy-to-understand monthly summary statements.
- Robust Product Portfolio. Broadvox delivers a full suite of SIP Trunking, Hosted Communications, and Broadband services. Our Hosted Communications service combines phone, messaging, desktop sharing and mobility into a single cloud-based Unified Communications service.
- Industry-leading Interoperability. Broadvox SIP Trunks are certified interoperable with over 85 IP PBXs, IADs, and routers. Check out our extensive list of Certified IP PBX Vendors.
- Dependable Performance. The nationwide Broadvox Network is voice –optimized and guarantees voice uptime of 99.999%. We deliver carrier-grade reliability with 24/7 monitoring and support from our Cleveland Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Rapid Installation. Need it fast? Our average installation for SIP Trunking is days, not weeks or months. With Hosted Communications, we offer a choice of turnkey delivery or a customized solution to fit your needs.
- Complete Commitment to Channel. Our sales team is distributed geographically across the country and we also maintain a centralized call center. When you need a quote or information, we’re always ready to work with you.
- Technical Sales Expertise. Broadvox accepts only the best. Our sales agents are established experts who are well known and respected within the industry. We advise the “trusted advisors” and take pride in our relationship with you.
- Training How and When You Want It. We offer extensive online training and support resources, as well as a professional on-site training program and an automatic quote tool. Brand Broadvox Collateral with Your Logo. Broadvox also offers a number of collateral options and a co-branded micro-site option for your company. This provides up-to-date documentation of our products, while maintaining your brand with your customers.
- Purchase Discounted Not For Resale Services. We know that in order to feel comfortable selling our products you need to experience them first. That’s why our Hosted Communications solution is available for you – at a reduced rate – via a Not For Resale agreement.
- Installation Certification Program. Broadvox Agents who are certified through our training program are eligible to perform installations for their own customers. Once certified, Agents are able to sell deals without the Broadvox installation fee and instead charge the customer directly for installation services.
- Purchase Equipment at Broadvox Negotiated Rates. Through our partnership with NETXUSA you are able to purchase a variety of equipment at our pre-negotiated rates. Broadvox partners are then enabled to resell that equipment to customers in lieu of Broadvox providing it directly.
- Affordable Certification. Broadvox Authorized Agents are eligible for a discount of up to 30% at The SIP School. Upon completion of the SSCA training program, you can become a Broadvox Certified Agent.
- Seamless Onboarding. When you call Broadvox, our sales team will work with you immediately. There’s no pressure or complication. We provide all of the ongoing training you need including installation certification plus access to our web portal, customizable sales collateral, and sales support.