The Broadvox network is optimized for VoIP with Quality of Service guaranteed by prioritizing voice traffic over data traffic across all points of our network. We also carefully monitor packet loss, latency, jitter, and MOS scores throughout our network to ensure we are delivering the highest possible quality call experience. Our voice services are delivered using a feature-rich platform.
Key SIP Trunking Features
- Certified with more than 40 IP-PBX manufacturers.
- Enables distribution of call capacity across geographically dispersed locations.
- Metered or bundled usage minute rates.
- Highly competitive long distance and international rates.
Key Hosted Voice Features
- Personalized call treatment for inbound calls: Simultaneous Ring, Sequential Ring.
- Enterprise-grade call distribution services: Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups.
- Unified Messaging: Voicemail as Email, Voicemail-to-Text transcription.
- Best-in-class SIP handset support, with Polycom and Cisco certification.
- Certified with selected mobile and PC softclients.
- Remote office capability, allowing the user to call out with their business identity, whether calling from a mobile or fixed line.